1. Siblings: Brothers and sisters of children with special needs (Kate Strohm)
The 2nd edition of this book will be released in 2012
2. Being the Other One (Kate Strohm) - US version of above
3. Siblings (Kate Strohm) - UK version of above
4. Special Siblings: Growing up with someone with disability (Mary McHugh)
5. What about me? Growing up with a developmentally delayed sibling (B Seigel & S Silverstein)
6. The Ride Together: A Brother and Sister's Memoir of Autism in the Family (Judy Karasik, Paul Karasik)
7. Riding the Bus with my Sister: A True Life Journey (Rachel Simon)
8. The SANE Guide for Families. This guide is intended to help family, friends and other carers of people who have been seriously affected by mental illness.
9. My Sister’s Keeper: Learning to cope with a sibling’s mental illness (M Moorman)
10. Hamlet’s Dresser (Bob Smith)
11. My Sister’s Keeper (Jodi Picoult)
12. The Memory Keepers Daughter (Kim Edwards)
13. I Know This Much is True (Wally Lamb)
Search Fishpond using the search engine below for any resources (books, CD's, DVD's, etc). If you order through here Siblings Australia will benefit.