Please let us know of any other
relevant books. We also welcome reviews.
1. Siblings of children with autism: A guide for families (S Harris & B Glasberg)
2. Making Peace with Autism: One Family's Story of Struggle, Discovery, and Unexpected Gifts (Susan Senator)
3. A Different Kind of Perfect (Cindy Dowling)
4. Married with Special-Needs Children: A Couples' Guide to Keeping Connected (Laura E. Marshak, Fran P. Prezant)
5. The Elephant in the Playroom: Ordinary Parents Write Intimately and Honestly about the Extraordinary Highs and Heartbreaking Lows of Raising Kids with Special Needs (Denise Brodey)
6. It isn’t fair! Siblings of children with disabilities (S Klein & M Schleifer)
7. What about me? Growing up with a developmentally delayed sibling (B Seigel & S Silverstein)
8. Brothers and Sisters of Disabled children (P Burke)
9. Siblings: Brothers and sisters of children with special needs (Kate Strohm)
10. Being the Other One (Kate Strohm) - US version of above
11. Siblings (Kate Strohm) - UK version of above
12. The SANE Guide for Families. This guide is intended to help family, friends and other carers of people who have been seriously affected by mental illness.
13. Facing the Crowd: Managing other people’s insensitivities to your child (D Fullwood & P Cronin) Phone Vision Australia on 1300 84 74 66 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1300 84 74 66 end_of_the_skype_highlighting to order.
14. Hidden Victims/ Hidden Healers: An Eight-stage Healing Process for Families and Friends of the Mentally Ill (2nd ed.) (J Johnston)
Search Fishpond using the search engine below for any resources (books, CD's, DVD's, etc). If you order through here Siblings Australia will benefit.