- State Guardian Offices
- NDIS information
- Every Australian Counts – tips, suggestions and news about the NDIS
- Disability Loop – online newsletter about NDIS and disability
- NDIS rights – fact sheets about NDIS legal rights
- Commonwealth Respite & Carelink Centre
- Carers Australia – support for families of people accessing NDIS and Peer Conversation Project
- NDIS NSW Government – comprehensive information on NDIS in NSW
- My Choice Matters – wide variety of resources and workshops on NDIS, speaking up, making decisions, setting goals and a Good Life.
- Physical Disability Council of New South Wales (PDCN) – NDIS tips and facts. Detailed information about pre-planning. NDIS pre-planning workshops.
- IDEAS – NDIS tips and facts. Good searchable database of NDIS registered service providers in NSW.
- Disability Advocacy NSW – general advocacy and NDIS appeals – only some areas in NSW.
- Mental Health Carers NSW – NDIS tips and facts for mental health
- Community Resource Unit (CRU) – NDIS information
- Series of ‘good life’ videos QU
- Queenslanders with Disability Network (QND)
- South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (SACAT)
- Disability Advocacy and Complaints Service of South Australia Inc.
- Advocacy for Disability Access and Inclusion
- Speak Out Advocacy Tas – What is decision making?