Siblings Australia respects your privacy
Siblings Australia subscribes to the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. This Act deals with the collection, use of, disclosure and data security of personal information.
Siblings Australia works from the principle that individuals have the right to know:
- What personal information Siblings Australia collects about them
- How the information is collected
- Why it is collected
- Where and how it is stored
- Who has access to the information and,
- To whom the information may be disclosed.
If you have further questions about privacy, you can contact Sibling Australia’s Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Privacy Officer” in the subject line or telephone 08 8253 4936.